Thursday, September 29, 2011

When I was in High School: Death Angel's Ultraviolence

So I was all over the place when I was in junior high and high school, floating around from friends to friends until I finally settles on two overlapping groups that split once we all gradated (yes there are too many ideas going on in this sentence).  For part of that time I was into heavy metal.  My first concert was Metallica's "And Justice for All" tour, which was their las album before they started sucking.  I saw them at Lake Compounce in Bristol Connecticut when I was in 8th grade.  My two friends and I went and we were the youngest kids there.  Some rocker guy gave me the finger for looking at his girlfriend.  It was scary.  Anyway, this song, ultraviolence, by Death Angel was one of my favorites during this time.  I totally nailed it on my air guitar while I was rocking away in my bedroom instead of doing homework.   Check it out, might be from 1989 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment